GM Community Lettings
Fill in the contact form below with your CV and we’ll get back to you.
We Are Hiring – Recreation Assistant
A recreation assistant is somebody who is the face of the company. They are the people who are on site before the community groups arrive and are the last to leave after locking the facility up (having ensured everything was as they found it). A recreation assistant opens up the facility, prepares for the hirers, welcomes the hirers with a smile and gives any information they can offer, is there to help during the letting, keeps the hirers safe, deals with or records any on site issues, cleans up and locks up.
- Customer focused person who finds it easy to communicate with community groups
- Doesn’t mind working alone
- To be able to work Mon-Fri between 4.30pm and 9.30 / 10pm
- To be available for work weekends 8.30am – 4pm
- To be able to work more hours during school holidays
Role and Responsibilities
- Welcoming the clients into the facilities and dealing with check ins before use.
- Being on hand to deal with any enquiries in a professional, efficient, and friendly manner.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that the extremely high customer service expectations are met.
- Ensuring all facilities are ready for use, safe and clean before each group arrives. It is imperative that the hirers have an enjoyable experience so that they come back time and time again and tell their friends.
- Ensuring all health and safety, risk assessments and company / facility policies and procedures are always adhered to – It is essential we ensure we provide a safe environment for all.
- Ensure that all facilities are left clean and tidy, ready for use the next day. The security of the facility will also be part of your role, therefore a number of check’s will need to be completed before leaving the facility.
Experience within the sport and leisure industry or front of house customer service is desirable but not essential.
Must have access to a smartphone on site to clock in and out of our staffing application.
Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends. Shifts are outside of school hours between the hours of 4:30-9:30pm Monday – Friday, 8.30am-4pm Saturday and Sunday, additional hours during school holidays are available.
Location Ellesmere Park High School
Please fill out the form below and upload your cv